Translate this site into your own language

Saturday 3 March 2007

Renting a House

Met with David and his Vietnamese girlfriend today and they seem keen on sharing a house together. He seems a nice guy and also knows someone else who is coming next week who might want to rent another bedroom for about 2 or 3 months. I have emailed Clio, a French woman, who is due in Hanoi soon who is looking to share.

When I got home I had had a reply to the email I sent a couple of days ago about renting a house near Hoan Kiem. Unfortunately the guy is in Halong Bay atm so we won't be able to view until at least next weekend. But at least things are starting to move.

Also met a Vietnamese girl at the house museum on Ma May Street who is (rather unsucessfully) learning English at a Vietnamese school. I said that if she had four friends who wanted to learn English together I would teach them for $3 an hour each. I gave her my phone number. She did seem keen, I hope she rings...

No comments:

Hibbitweet link