Translate this site into your own language

Monday 5 March 2007

Simone's Housewarming

Had a great time at Simone's housewarming last night. She certainly knows how to throw a great party... Her house is fantastic, huge and beautiful. As I took my camera but left the memory card in the reader I can't put up any pics.

We played Pictionary on the glass partition between living room and kitchen with whiteboard markers and charades which was a lot of fun. I couldn't believe that no one had heard of The Long Good Friday but then I just looked at IMDB.com and it was made in 1980! and is British whereas most of the partygoers were Aussie. IMDB says:

Nominated for BAFTA Film Award. Another 2 wins more
User Comments:
Probably the best British gangster movie ever made.


I am feeling a bit hungover today and not looking forward to teaching that much. Oh well better go and see the little bugg.. errr.. wonderful students.

No comments:

Hibbitweet link